Pages

Jan 1, 2011

2011 has begun…

 … and of course I made some resolutions for this year, things I want to work on
  • writing, writing, writing - to finish the projects i began, and start new ones.
  • working on my drawing and picture editing skills - and finish the illustrating projects i began
  • building more things in  SL - to let my "~ gem's ~" shop grow, not only in turnover, but also in product number and product range
  • and despite of the above: more activities outdoors - or at least away from a computer or sketchbook
I wish you all the power, patience and endurance to work on the tasks you resolved for this year, and I wish everyone in both, the biological and the digital worlds, as much happiness, health, success, and peace as possible.
May 2011 be one of your best years in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment